Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{Events} Bella Home Decor and Gifts 5th Annual Open House


This weekend, locally owned Bella Home Decor and Gifts
 celebrated their 5th Annual Open House. If you have ever been in the store you know what a great selection they have. There is always something new to see and treasures tucked in every corner. It really is such a treat for us to have them in town. And, if you aren't local they do ship! The store looked amazing this weekend and is filled with so many beautiful things that would make great gifts for Christmas...or yourself!





This tree above was one of my favorites ever. I love the grape ornaments and the whole theme of the tree.





The mercury glass look is so pretty and I really adore these.


How cute is this little guy?!



LOVE these ornaments!


I was so happy to be a part of the event by making these cake pops for Sandy and I hear they were a hit! Thank you again Sandy & Steve for asking me to be a part of your Open House.
 It was such a treat for me.

1643 N. Schnoor Dr. #105
Madera, CA







0 comments: