Monday, September 20, 2010

{Creationz} Berrelleza Wedding

I cannot describe to you how excited I was to get to the hall and decorate!  =)  My favorite part is to see everything come together...it is nerve racking and exciting at the same time.  I was so lucky to have lots of Veronica and Sergio's friends and family at the hall to help set up.  {Thank you all sooo much for all your help!}   I had such a good time working with Veronica over the last year or so and I think everything came together beautifully!  It was a beautiful wedding and she was a beautiful bride! 














Thank you so much to Veronica and Sergio for letting me be a part of your special day and trusting me to make it beautiful.  Best Wishes to you both and may you be blessed with a long, happy, loving marriage!
XOXO, Monica

{so much work went into this and I have to say a special thank you to my cousin Elizabeth for all your help! xo =) and of course to my Husband...you helped me so much and are always encouraging me...thank you! xo, I luv u!!..}

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Your pictures are beautiful, they should be in a magazine somewhere! I don't think people realize just how hard you work at your events. You bring ideas and visions to life. I am proud of you and all the beautiful things you create!

Monica said...

Thank you sister! XOXO

Unknown said...

WOW! Monica you did an amazing job! Your work is so beautiful! Love it!

Monica said...

Thank you Herminia for the sweet compliment!