Friday, December 9, 2011

{Friday Fave} Etsy Christmas Finds

I love homemade Christmas items.
When I was little the nativity set my Mom put out every year was a ceramic one that my Grandma made. The ornaments on the tree were mixed with ones my Grandma and Tias made. And, eventually when we were big enough my Mom bought some ornaments for us to color too. Not all of us have the time to make handmade things but I rounded up a few handmade Christmas items for you from Etsy to add that homemade touch without the work! ;o)

 
This ornament is from Risky Beads. I love it! You could even use it as a tag for a family gift and then the tag would also be a gift.


This GORGEOUS ruffle tree skirt is from Grits Blog. Hello, what's not to love!
I am dreaming of this around my tree (**sigh**).


These linen coasters are from Namolio and would be a nice touch on the table.


These Christmas cards come in a set of 10 and are from Champagne Press.

 There is tons more on Etsy from stockings to pillows to wreaths, etc.
I stuck with neutral colors so you could imagine these items with the colors you are already using for the holiday. For example the tree skirt could work every year with whatever color you are using and so would the ornament.

I hope you enjoyed this little round-up. Have a great weekend!


1 comments:

Kristina Clemens said...

This would be an awesome gift tag! Love it. =)

Kristina J.