Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Creationz} Halloween Treat Toppers

 
Who else is ready for Halloween? I'm not necessarily ready but very excited. I love Halloween and this year will be even more fun because I will have my new little one by then and it will be his first holiday. :) So why not celebrate and start getting ready?! I came up with some Halloween treat bags to share. Just print them onto cardstock and stick on top of snack size ziplock bags. I am offering them on my facebook page for fans. So if you haven't become a fan yet please visit and do so and check out the "For You" tab often for more freebies! Hope you enjoy them!




I'm linking up to

 
The 36th AVENUE
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable! Love these toppers!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

These are SO cute! I hope you'll link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party (fall ideas too).
http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/09/2012-wickedly-creative-halloween-ideas.html

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

These are so fun, Monica! Cute!