Friday, November 26, 2010

Grocery Store Centerpieces

Real Simple


Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart

I wanted to share this with you for Thanksgiving and got too busy to post it, but really, this is a great idea for any occasion.
I know that we're all gonna be doing a great deal of cooking for the holidays {with office parties, dinner parties, cookie exchanges, etc.} and that is more than enough work. BUT, while you're at the grocery store, even if you told yourself the food was enough and you didn't need to decorate {gasp!!} ...pick up some produce and make some quick centerpieces! The first picture uses daffodils, limes, and kumquats. The second...cabbage!! {isn't it pretty?) And, the last {my FAVORITE!} used artichokes, pears, eggplant and flowers.
I hope these inspire you and get your creative juices flowing. You don't need to run out to the design store or the flower market for your decor...just head to the grocery store!



3 comments:

Caley said...

These are beautiful! I love the 1st one: "Real Simple" because I could probably do it. haha. Thanks for sharing!

Monica said...

Wow Caley, thank you so much for visiting my blog! I am truly flattered! You are part of a fantastic team!!

christina said...

thanks for visiting my blog...yours is awesome! hopefully some of your success will rub off!