Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Egg Tea Cups!

easter egg craft, easter egg tea cup

Can you believe this?!!!!!
These are easter eggs turned tea cups...AMAZING!
I stumbled upon these last night on the Creativity in Progress blog by Sunghee. Sunghee is sooo creative and has tons of great things on her blog! These tea cups I thought were genius!!! I think they are so beautiful and don't know of any little one who wouldn't LOVE a shelf (or 2 or 3) of these! Wouldn't they be great as decorations or party favors for a tea party?! I could totally see them filled with candy. She has a full tutorial on her blog that you can check out here. And she even has a shop called Little Potato House that has some great things as well. So go visit Creativity in Progress and see all her amazing creations!
Thank you Sunghee for letting me share these!

4 comments:

sunghee said...

You are the sweetest ever! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And I really appreciate you linking to my store, too. THANK YOU!

Victoria said...

These are adorable!

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

These are SO cute! What a great idea!

Andrea . Charcoal and Crayons said...

So cute! I love them all lined up like that.