Friday, April 22, 2011

{Friday Fave} Gorgeous Dyed Easter Eggs

Photo by Dana Gallagher

Hi everybody! I'm gonna start a new thing on Fridays called Fave Friday where I share something that is my current "fave" or a great find. Today I am sharing these GORRRRRGEOUS eggs that I think are my new favorite look for dying eggs! I discovered these on the cover of my new Country Living magazine and can't wait to try making some! They were made by Sonia from Big Sis Lil Sis. She used flowers and homemade natural dyes to make them and has a full tutorial on her blog that you can find here. I just love the colors and can picture shells and sand nestled in between them! I know they have nothing to do with the beach but that's what it makes me think of. :) And the beach makes me think of my Mom, Sis, and niece who I will be missing this Easter. So, Hi Guys! Sending lots of love and hugs and kisses your way!!!

 Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

Those really are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

LilSis said...

Hi Monica,
Thanks so much for featuring my Natural Dye Colored Easter Eggs on your site. It was such a fun project and we were thrilled when it made the cover of Country Living Magazine.

Happy Easter!
Sonia (LilSis)