Tuesday, August 16, 2011

{Events} Fig Fest 2011

fig fest fresno ca, figs, farming

My good friend's husband works for Stellar Distributing, an international produce distributor.
 For the past three years they have asked me to help with the packaging for their booth at an annual event called Fig Fest at the CSU Fresno campus. This past weekend was this year's event and I have a few pictures to share today!

fig fest, farming, fresno ca, stellar distributing



This was the first year I was able to attend and I'm really glad I did.
This year's event included wine tasting for the first time and several different dishes using figs. It is definitely a popular event and the crowd did not seem to mind the heat. I am definitely marking my calendar for next year and if you are in the area you should too!
Thanks to Rosie and Alfonso for asking for my help again this year with the event.

0 comments: