Monday, August 15, 2011

{Magazine Monday} Martha Stewart Paper Plate Cups



Today I'm sharing this paper plate cup idea from the Martha Stewart Living June 2011 issue. Martha Stewart Living is one of my favorites for sure and ideas like this are definitely why. I fell in love with this idea because it is so simple but really, really adorable. You can find the instructions here. The first time I made some, honestly I just eye-balled it and they came out great! The first step calls for you to cut the edge of the plate with scalloped scissors but I skipped that also. I just made some really quick to serve my kiddies some grapes in and their eyes lit up seeing their special little bowls. This idea is so cute for everyday things like serving your kids their snacks. But I think it is also really adorable for a party and is something you could really dress up.

0 comments: