Thursday, August 11, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Farm Princess Tractor Party!


Hi everybody!
 Sorry I've been a little absent lately. I am busy as a bee and working on a few different things.
 I helped my very good friend Sonia with her son's birthday party a few weekends ago, which we threw together pretty quickly but I think it came together great and was a fun day.
 I forgot my camera! :o( 
(I know...RULE #1!!!) So, you'll have to take my word for it on this one! :o) lol
Another party I'm working on is for another good friend Rosie and that's the sneak peek I have for you today. I surprised Rosie with this invite, and even though it wasn't my cake pops, I think she was pretty happy! ;o) I'll definitely have lots of pics to show you and won't be forgetting my camera again!
 Thanks for stopping by for a peek today.
Come visit again soon!

xoxo,
Monica

1 comments:

Alexis said...

Farm Princess tractor party!?
Love it! And the invitations look awesome.