Friday, August 19, 2011

{Friday Fave} My Baby Girl - The Kindergartener




Time goes by soooo fast and it definitely felt a little too fast to me this week when I found myself taking my baby to school. I took the picture above on my last day of work, after resigning to stay home with my daughter. And somehow, my baby grew up...very, VERY fast...and I found myself taking her to Kindergarten this week, and not yet feeling ready to be away from her. 


She is so smart and beautiful, brave and kind, crafty for sure!!...and just sooo many things.
She is my baby and always will be. And I am so proud to be her Mama.

Mama loves you Gracie.
Please take your time growing up.
xoxo

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh, I know that day is going to be tough for me too. It's so nice that you were able to stay home with her when she was little though!