Thursday, March 3, 2011

{Creationz} Butterfly Baptism Invites




In January I was contacted by Janel who was looking for some baptism invites for her little ones and this is what I came up with. I think they are whimsical and elegant...just right for a baptism. Janel picked them up today and I'm so glad that she was happy with them. Thank you so much Janel for letting me do these for such a special occasion!

I have another invite that I am dying to share with you for a party I am working on for my cousin Karina. Karina is always soooo easy and fun to work with and I am really excited about my little niece's 1st Birthday! I will try to have that Sneak Peak for you guys tomorrow so make sure you come back and visit!!
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, Monica

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful stuff there sis!