Monday, March 21, 2011

{Creationz} Lil' Monkey 1st Birthday Party


Hi everybody. The last two weeks have been extremely busy for me but tons of fun
 and I have lots of party pics to share!!!
The first party was for my niece Tatiana. She turned one and my cousins went with the Lil' Monkey theme for her birthday. The gorgeous cake and cupcakes were made by Caroline of Caroline's Creations. She did a great job and the piping on Tatiana's name was perfect! The favor bags were pink and green and had scalloped circle favor bag clips to go with the theme.



I also made clippies to go inside the favor bags for the little girls that attended the party.


I love how ruffly these are! :o)



We did big round balloon bouquets on each table with a little monkey hanging from each. Sorry for the blurry pic! :o( If you missed the invite I did for this party you can find it here.




And here is the Birthday Girl in the first pic with her Big Brother and in the last with her proud Daddy.
I loved working on this party for my cousin Karina. She is a dream customer and always so great to work with whenever I do a party for her. So thank you again to Karina and Ricky for letting me work on this for you guys!

XOXO, Monica

1 comments:

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

Oh, wow! You did such a beautiful job on this! I love the clips! And the cake is adorable.. well everything is adorable!

Lovely job!
~Heather Lynne