Thursday, March 10, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Lil' Monkey 1st Birthday


Okay, I know this isn't exactly "tomorrow" like I said but here is the sneak peek I promised you last week! Life has a funny way of throwing you a few curve balls when you have alot going on and that is exactly what happened to me after my last post. BUT! I dragged my self out of bed and onto the computer chair {too dramatic?? lol} to post this today. These adorable invites are something that I came up with for my cousins Karina & Ricky. Their adorable "lil' monkey" is turning one and her big party is this weekend! Karina showed me some invites that she saw online with pink and green and kind of a circle theme to it but she wanted something custom and this is what I made for her. I can't wait for this weekend and will have lots of pics for you next week!
I may have 2 more sneak peeks for you in a bit but no promises cause that just gets me in trouble! ;)
Thanks for stopping by!!!

xoxo, Monica

0 comments: